We understand that you may be in pain, recovering from a recent surgery, or uncertain about what to expect, so we want to make sure your first appointment is as simple as possible.
While you may be recovering from an injury or surgery, our team of compassionate and skilled therapists will work with you to understand and develop individualized treatment plans to help you recover your independence and get back to your Peak performance and life you love. Whether you need post-operative physical therapy care, help with continuous aches and pains, or are an athlete looking to improve your optimal performance, we are here to help.
Providing continuity of care, we strive to ensure you see the same physical therapist from your first visit to your last. This helps guarantee consistent care throughout your treatments and provides a high-level of personal understanding to meet your need.
We require the cancellation of any appointments to be made prior to 24 hours before your appointment.
*An initial appointment that is not cancelled within 24 hours of the visit will be billed $75. A $50 charge will be billed for the second appointment missed or cancelled within the 24 hour period. With the third missed or cancelled appointment during the 24 period the patient will be excused from the practice. If your deductible has not been met, Peak Rehabilitation requires a payment every visit toward your policy’s deductible.
Below you’ll find a checklist of information we’ll need prior to your first visit.
- Prescription from your referring physician, if applicable – Describing diagnosis & frequency of visits
- Insurance information – In order to verify and file your insurance we will need a copy of the front and back of your primary and secondary insurance cards, as well as a copy of a picture ID.
- Preauthorization – Please check with your insurance company to see if they require preauthorization.
- Fill our the approriate form packet:
- Start Neck Patient Form Packet
- Start Back Patient Form Packet
- Start Lower Extremity Form Packet
- Start Upper Extremity Form Packet
For many of us, pain has become a part of our everyday lives.
The simplest of tasks–even sitting still–cause discomfort. We can help!